Monday, August 28, 2006

Hi,

Well another weekend gone by and school is about to begin. Where did the summer go? It's been a pretty busy weekend. I workd ,one of my son's had a Birthday party he had to be at and of coarse he was late because I was late getting out of work.

I had a stamping technnique class yesterday. A good time was had by all. we used glitter which was very messy and a pockt card. They all liked that. Then we did an easy fall card. Hopefully at some point I will upload them. I'm having a hard time with the uploading part. I uploaded one and it worked but then I tried to upload a couple of more and couldn't do it. I know I'm missing a step because my screen doesn't come back to the part that has all the info on it. Oh well I'll have to keep trying that last upload happned by mistake I guess.

The fish card is one of the cards we made at my last class. it included dry embossing

No comments: