Friday, March 02, 2007

Hello

Hello,

It's been a while, not much going on lately, but I figured I'd better touch base with my blog. I just added a guest book, please feel free to sign it, it's nice to know that people are visiting, and that I'm not just blogging to myself . I haven't any new cards yet but will soon. I'm prepaing for a Stamp A Stack soon and looks like I will have a good crowd lets hope the weather will coorperate. We've had a lot of freezing rain here lately.
The kids were really dissapointed this morning, we were getting a snowstorm and they were hoping for a day off from school but it didn't happen, they didn't even get a delay, although I thought they should have, it was pretty slippery this morning.
Well I guess I'll work on the last stamp a stack card that we are going to do, and then it's get cutting. Thanks for visiting and til next time.

No comments: