Monday, February 08, 2010

Feb stamp class projects


Hello Everyone,


It's monday again and I'm finally beginning to feel like myself.I had a class on Sat, which was postponed from last Sunday.We had a nice turnout and everyone seemed to enjoy each others company and food and the chance to do some stamping. The class got over earlier than expected so that was kinda nice too. Anyways here are the samples of what we will be making at the next class which will be Feb 21st, this will be a technique class on masking. The cards are cased from stampin Success and the SB pg lay out was from The SU web sight Workshop Wizard Jan but the colors and the stamps and DSP used are changed. This is my great niece who is now almost 6 months she lives in Arizona, this was pic I received in Dec. Hope you enjpy the samples and thanks for visiting, til next time

No comments: