Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Snowy Mon


Hello everyone,


Well it's Mon. and we are in the middle of getting a lot of snow dumped on us. I was up early and got everything done by 10:00 am so decided it would be a good day to do some stamping, nothing special, not preparing anything for a class just thought I'd play and this is one of the cards I came across in the SCS gallery,I cased this but changed the colors. The colors came from a Cd case I had called Celtic Women "Songs of The heart" I love the Celtic women their music is so beautiful it's like taking a step back in time in Ireland when I see them perform. In fact we will be seeing them in Mandhester NH at the Verizon Wireless arena on Feb 28th, can't wait. I believe the card was made by Ocicat. I'm not sure if that was the name.


Recipe:

Stamps:

Vintage Vogue, Great Friend, It's Your Birthday


Inks:

Dusty Durango,More Mustard,Basic Black


Papers:

SU Dusty Durango,Soft Suede,Sahara Sand, WW


Accessories:

Vintage Brads, Soft Suede Polka dot grosgrain ribbon,Dimensionals

1 comment:

The Mama Monkey said...

This is gorgeous Pam!