Monday, March 15, 2010

March stamp Camp projects





Hello Everyone,

It's been a couple of weeks since I've been here. We have had 4 days of rainy gloomy weather, but it hasn't been cold at least. A good couple days for sleeping I guess, but I don't do that real well. It would have been a good couple of days of stamping too and I didn't do that either, not so far anyways. I do have a March stamp camp coming up on the 28th of this month so I want to post some of the projects so here they are at least some of them and then I'm going out to lunch with my mom. I also have a couple of more projects that my class will be doing on Mother's day in April, a hand stamped scarf a card and a scrapbook pg. check back and I will be posted at least the scarf and the card, I haven't done the scrapbook page yet. Also I got this march stamp camp project from Stampin Success from I think her name was Jan Tink.
Recipe:

3x3 note card

Stamps: Vintage Vogue

Inks: Old Olive, Rose Red, Elegant Eggplant

Papers: Elegant Eggplant,Old Olive
Accessories:sponging, Rose Red ribbon,Cosmic Fine Glitter in purple, Dimensionals.

Candy Bar wrapper:

Stamps: Vintage Vogue

Inks: Melon Mambo, Old Olive

Card stock: Melon Mambo DSP,Bermuda Bay, Elegant Eggplant

Accessories:Playground Buttons,Old Olive 5/8 grosgrain ribbon,Oval Punch, Small oval Punch,Scallop oval punch, Top note Die Dimensionals and mini glue dots

Tote

Stamps: Vintage Vogue,
Inks: Always Artichoke, Elegant Eggplant, Rose red
Card stock :Always Artichoke, Elegant Eggplant,Very Vanilla
Accessories: Big Shot, Texturz plate, Fancy Favor Die,Mellow Moss Taffeta ribbon, Vintage Brads.

Friend Card

Stamps:Vintage Vogue, wood grain B.G
Inks:Elegant Eggplant, Old Olive
Card stock:Old Olive, Elegant Eggplant, Melon Mambo,Very Vanilla
Accessories: Vintage brads,Jumbo brads,Label punch,Corner punch,sponges.

Friend To Friend card

Stamps:Vintage Vogue,Madallion B.G.stamp, French script B.G. stamp,Tiny wishes
Inks: Elegant Eggplant,Melon Mambo,Bermuda Bay, Old Olive
Card stock: Elegant Eggplant, Old Olive, Very Vanilla,Bermuda Bay, Melon Mambo,
Accessories: Label punch, Ticket corner punch,, Bouquet Buttons,Linen thread,Old olive Grosgrain 5/8 ribbon,Window punch, Creative Memories circle cutter set

No comments: