Monday, March 01, 2010

Mon Afternoon

Good afternoon everyone,
I guess I missed last Mon. Usually I try to blog every Mon,but nothing really exciting going on. Last week we had lots of snow head our way. Wed I had to go to work and driving was really bad at 5:00 am in the morning. Almost got hit,that was scary, work was slow of coarse and then we closed early so that was cool. I got home and every one was home both boys' school was cancelled and even my hubby decided to stay home because it was so lousy out. It was kind of nice having everyone home we all watched a couple of movies together, we don't get that opoortunity often you see my older one is 18 goes to college,works and has a girlfriend so we hardly ever see him and the younger one is 16 and would rather stay in his room and text all day.
The most exciting part of the week was my husband,my mom and I went to the Celtic Women concert yesterday. It wa a wonderful show,we went out for a nice dinner first and then headed to Manchester,NH for the show. They put on such a great show and I love thier voices. Well that's it for this week, needt to get the dog out for his walk, I do have projects to upload and will be doing so soon, Thanks for visiting,til next time

No comments: