Sunday, November 12, 2006

A productive Weekend

Well this weekend was a very productive weekend, I finally got to stamp. I made 7 Christmas cards. It was so nice. My husband went to visit his daughter in sommerville and my boys were at their dad's for the weekend. I had the house to myself. I put on Celine Dion's Christmas cd and went to work. I thouroughly enjoyed this. I have 11 cards made now, still need to do a lot more and definitely need to get to my name frames and gifts for Christmas. I need to upload some art work my pages are looking boring without other colors. I have plenty from this weekend to upload but I hate uploading and scanning it just takes so long. Wish there was an easier way to do this or wish I was better at this. I will soon be adding some of my work.

What's up with the new features with blogger ? I'd like to update it but I don't have a Google account and I don't want to lose my blog if I have to create a Google account. If I create a Google account will my blog be lost? Here we go again just when I learn how, it changes and it takes me awhile to figure out how to do things. I still haven't even figured out how to do links in my side bar, I would like to have links, maybe someday I'll figure it out until I do my blog will be without links. I've read the directions and can't get it to happen. Well gota go. Have a good night. Til next time.

No comments: