Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Happy New Year to all

Happy New Year!


The beginning of a New Year. I'm so excited because I just put in a big order to Stampin' Up this afternoon. It's like another Chistmas he he. Now I have to sit and wait, and from what I've read there is a slight delay on shipping, oh well.

Got some stamping time in last night. I love the polka dots and paisley stamp set that I recieved from SU. It's really versatile.

Went to Target tonight with my hubby because we had recieved a gift card for Christmas and we got some things, then I made the mistake of going into the scrapbooking section and found Primas. I was so excited. I didn't own any and loved them and was wandering where I could get some. Now I do own some. There were so many diferent colors in bottles it must have taken me a half hour to decide. I was narrowed down to the aquas, pale yellow, a lt green and a white or an olive green, burgandy,pink, and a rose. I chose the aquas, pale yellow, white, and lt green but then had second thoughts and just decided to get both lol. oh well. There are also some bright ones which i'm probably going to have to go back and get before they are gone.

Well just wanted to wish everyone a Happy New Year. Til next time.

No comments: