Monday, January 08, 2007

Stamping again an loving it.

We are into a week of the New Year and now it's time to focus on my Stampin' Up business again. It's an exciting time for Stampin' Up! It's sell-a-bration time this means a chance to recieve free product with every $50.00 purchase. You'll love the six sets to choose from.

My first workshop of the year will be January 27. for more info check out my SU web site at http://4everstampingpam.stampinup.net for times and place. It will be a lot of fun, we will be foccussing on Valentine's Day projects. I sure hope all my supplies come in on time or I will have to slightly change my ideas.

Well I have finally had time to stamp again. I'm so excited. Right now I am finishing up my step daughter's wedding photos that they had sent us. I always find scrapbooking a challenge, I'm not real quick to come up with ideas for this. I need practice. It taks me a long time to finish just one page. One of my New Year's Resolutions I think will be to start including a scrapbook page into some of my workshops and Technique classes that I hold once a month. Who knows maybe I'll reach some new people who would prefer to do scrap booking. Til next time, thanks for reading.

No comments: