Friday, January 05, 2007

High School Musical coming to Samost

Cool Well my son as been in auditions for High School musical which the samoset school in Leominster,Ma will be doing. He's been auditioning since Tues. Finally today they got the results. He tried out for the part of Ryan but didn't get that one but he did get the part of Zeek. He is thrilled and I'm so happy for him. He really needs this to boost his self esteem. He gets teasd and made fun of a lot in school from other kids and he has been depressed. He was a straight A student and his marks have gone down. Maybe this will help him get back on track. Here's hoping anyway. I'm just excited for him. Til next time.

Oh there's where my smiley ended up. I just tried to use Smiley Central. It' not exactly where I wanted it but it will do. I'll have to practice with hat a little more.








No comments: