Tuesday, September 05, 2006

e Long Weekend

Well the long weekend went by. It was a pretty good one kind of quiet. Yesterday my step daughter and her boyfriend came down and wanted to take us out for dinner her father, my husband for his birthday which isn't til the end of the month but they don't know when they'll be back this way again. It was a nice time.

Today I'll be running around trying to get immunization records because I start school tomorrow full time. I'm such a nervous wreck. I've been going to school for about 5 years one coarse a semester now I finally got into the program and it will be two years full time. I still gotta get my books which I will do this week . I'm just sooo nervous.

Didn't get any stamping done over the long weekend. I'm hoping to do some later. I need to prepare for a Technique Class I'm having soon and I need to prepare for my Stamp-A-Stack of Chritmas cards that I'll be doing. Until next time.

No comments: