Thursday, September 07, 2006

Made It Through

Hi Everyone,

Well I made it through my first 2 days of school. Yesterday was my first day. I was sooo nervous. It turnd out to be sort of fun. Today was my first class,not as fun. It was so overwhelming. The pofessors just kind of threw papers and power points at us. I don't even know what books go with what class yet. People told me that Hygiene school was tough, well they were right. Next week will be a full week of classes, Hopefully it gets less confusing, I'm really going to have to be organized, not one of my strong points. Tomorrow is my first preclinic lab in radiology. Should be interesting.

Now I'm going to try and upload a photo into my profile. Won't gaurentee it will work. I'm feeling a little bit more comfortable about uploading. Still need to work on getting those links into the side bar though. Also I would like to get a web counter on this, got to figure out where to get those on the web. I would like a free one obviously.
Well til next time.

No comments: