Thursday, September 21, 2006

Mid week

It's been awhile again. I had a wonderful weekend. It was nice to o something different for a change. Sat my hubby and I went out to the movies with friends. We went to see Hollywood Land. It was pretty good of coarse it left you wondering at the end considering that the mystery was never solved, then we went to dinner. Sunday I got to see Cirdue Du Solie corteo version in Suffolk Down. This show is fabulous. I have never seen anything like it. It's hard to describe also. It was acrobatics, gymnastics, ballet, singing and lots of ariel acts. It was just so good . We went with a bunch of people. It was nice to kick up my heels and enjoy with no stress attached.

It's been so hectic. I'm in school full time and the work just never ends. I read do homework and study at last 3-4 hours a day most of the time more. I still have to work an I have kids who still need me. It's just so hard.

I finally got to stamp. I made a Hallowen card but only one because I had to leave to pick up my son at school. I really want to stamp a little more. I need to because I have classs to get set up for, I just have no time. I may have to cut back on my SU business, I really hate to because I don't have a huge following. I wish it was going better then I would only have to rely on that rather than woking outsid besides going to school. Anyways I better go. Leave comments or suggestions it would be nice to know if others are reading and experienceing some of the same things.Until next time.

No comments: