Sunday, April 15, 2007

Another Grape card

Another Birthday card that needs to be sent this week. Similar to the other one but diffrent. Believe it or not I got this color idea from my dining room it is done in these colors with grapes. I love this stamp set, I just found a wine goblet and bottle from one of our local stores but it isn't in yet. I requested it and they will call when they come in. Supplies:

stamp: Gorgeous Grapevine, French Script,It's Your Birthday, Itty Bitty BG.

Inks: Mellow Moss, Elgant Eggplant, Always Artichoke, Chocolate Chip and perfect plum marker.

Cardstock: Barly Bananna, More Mustard, Elegant Eggplant, Whisper White.

Accessories: Stampin dimensionals,Wrought Iron Punch, and sponges.
I was happy with th result. Thanks for looking an have a good evening. Til next time.

No comments: