Thursday, April 12, 2007

April 12th


Well, here it is April 12th and can you believe we're getting snow and sleet and it's cold. We're in for another storm on Monday.The kids were disappointed because they had to go to school.
Anyways here is a card that we did when I went to a meeting in Rhode Island. I like the colors together. I was thinking on doing this at my class this Sunday but using the flower from All The Best instead because I don't own that set. Although I only have one person attending at the moment so I don't know whether to cancel it or just do the class. I think this would be pretty as a Mother's Day card.
I've been doing a lot of stamping but none to put here because I sent them out already and forgot to upload them before sending them out. Hopefully I can stamp some more and corat my blog, also I rally nd to update this more often.
Stamps: Touch Of Nature,Peaceful Wishes.
Inks: Old Olive, Basic Black
Cardstock: Confetti White, Old Olive, Marigold Morning.
Accessories:Stampin Pastels,sponges,Organdy gold ribbon an the 1/4 circle punch. All supplies from Stampin' Up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey this is really wonderful...and looks lovely...great work and thanks for sharing this with us...and well as Mothers Day is approaching i've posted a few stuff over at my blog on Mother's Day Wishes so drop by sometime and check out all that i've posted there...i'm sure you'll enjoy your visit!!!