Monday, April 23, 2007

Feeling refreshed

No matter how hard I tried I could not get this to come out any staighter, so I decided to just go with it.

These last two days have been so beautiful here we've been in the 80 temps. I am feeling so refreshed and energized with the gorgeous days we've had recently. This is my time of year. I love summer weather. The kids found it hard going back to school today after a week of vacation. I had the day off from work today and I have tomorrow off too. It's suppose to be nice again tomorrow. "Yay" I do have a class but only for an hour and then I get to enjoy the day.

Here is a card I worked on this week. I love this cow and I got the sketch from SCS sketch challenge, it was a week or so ago.

Supplies used
Stamps: Itty Bitty BGS, Very Punny
Inks: Basic Black
Cardstock: Pretty In Pink, WW,BB
Acessories: Pretty In Pink stampin marker, Spots and Dots cb embossing folder push tack for piercing and black gingham ribbon.

This card was fun to make and I like the way it turned out. I also love the cuttlebug and the embossing folders, they are real easy to use. I haven't triee any of the die cut pieces yet, they look more complicated to use.Thanks for looking , til next time, have a good night

No comments: