Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Paperclip ideas


I've been seeing a lot of these and seen some real cute ones , so I decided to try my hand at creating a set of these. This is what I came up with . Not too bad for my first set, maybe I'll use thse for gifts along with something else small, especially for teachers and secretaries or someone who works in an office. Bookmarks would work if I did the real jumbo clips.

Supplies used

Stamps: Loving Hearts, Very Punny, Delight in Life,
Carstock : Whisper White, Recollections Designer paper, Spring Showers designer paper
Ink: Basic Black, Cranbrry Crisp,
Accessories:True tyme grosgrain,certainly celery grosgrain,apricot grosgrain, pink polka dot organdy ribbon. Summer sun stampin write marker,Pretty In Pink stampin write marker,Old Olive stampin write marker. Spring flower punch, soft subtle brads.

Thanks for looking til next time.

1 comment:

Swamp Tulip said...

Great job. How did you attach your embellishments to the paper clips?

Teresa