Sunday, January 24, 2010

January just about gone?

Hi everyone!

I can't believe that January is almost gone! This month went by really fast. Not much going on here. My older son just went back to college this week after a month break and my younger son just finished mid terms. My hubby and I took the opportunity to go to the moveis last night.We went to see Avatar in 3D. We wanted to see what all the fuss was they won a few awards the other night.I actually liked it but it was a little long in parts, my hubby just said it was drawn out.The special effects were amazing! I'm glad I saw it on the big screen I don't think it would be the same on just a television screen.
I have my samples done for our February class and will be posting them soon. Check back soon.Thanks for visiting, til next time.

No comments: