Friday, January 15, 2010

Sale-A-Bration Workshop

Hey everyone!

Not much going on at the home front, it did reach like 42 degrees, it's a heat wave. lol. Been playing with my new SAB sets Good Neighbor and Whimisical Words and getting ready for my SAB workshop I am having on Sun. We'll be doing 1 6x6 scrapbook pg. and two cards using the two SAB sets. Also been working on projects for my technique class on the 31st of this month. I am actually way ahead of my self with having the project samples done before each class or workshop, Im happy about that.
I actually got my scanner going also and will be able to post my cards and projects soon, we lost a lot of the original stuff that went with the scanner so I have to upload a little differently than I did before and I need to figure it out . Look for samples soon. I may even get some pics up. We'll see. Thanks for stopping by til next time.

No comments: