Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Birhday card for my brother




Hi Everyone,
This is a birthday card I made for my brother. The colors were chosen by using the SCS color challenge of night of Navy, Not Quite Navy ,Mellow Moss, Bordering Blue and WW. I didn't have Bordering Blue or Not Quite Navy so I had to improvise a little. I used Buckaroo Blue to replace the Bordering Blue and the Not Quite Navy. It was cased but don't remember from who sorry.
Stamps: Lovely As A Tree, Sincere Salutations
Inks: Always Artichoke, and Night Of Navy
Cardstock: Night Of Navy, Mellow Moss, Buckaroo Blue,an WW.
Accessories: Eyelets in Sahara Sand, colored the image in with SU pastels. Ticket Corner Punch. Very easy card to make and a masculine card too which I was shooting for.
Well Got to go got to get up early for work tomorrow, so glad I only have to work 4 hours and then I can leave, unfortunately I have to get my car inspected it's due this month. I hate doing it ,it's always nerve wracking, gotta sit there an wonder if it's gonna pass this year. Thanks for visiting. Til next time.

No comments: