Monday, July 16, 2007

A new card

Hey everyone,

How's it going? I got a chance to stamp and this is what I came up with. I wanted to use red white and blue because it is July but I didn't have a patriotic stamp set so decided to use this one. It's been an interesting week for me this week. We we're kitty sitting a niece's cat. He came on Wed. and stayed til Sat. He was' nt happy staying the first night, needless to say our cat wasn't thrilled either, so they hissed at each other for awhile and eventually just ended up at opposite ends of the house. By Fri they were able to withstand each other in the same room.

I'm really excited I'm going to get to go on vacation for a couple of days next week. I haven't been on one in about three years. I will be going to Maine. I hope we have nice weather.

Here are the supplies I used on this card.
Stamps: Polka Dots & Paisley, Flexible Phrases.

Ink: Nigt O Navy, Real Red, and Craft Wisper White

Cardstock: Real Red ,Night of Navy and WW

Accessories: Square Step Punch and Real Red Grosgrain ribbon.
All supplies are SU

No comments: