Saturday, July 28, 2007

No Inspiration

Hi

Haven't made any cards recently, I just haven't had that inspiration kick yet. Hopefully I will soon again. I'm just so tired lately. I did get a chance to go to the beach last week that was nice, althuogh it rained on Monday all day so we went shopping and got to see the movie Hairspray which was so good, A very happy and upbeat movie, on the other hand I got the last book of Harry Potter and have been reading that. It's really good, saw the 5th movie and thought that was good also. Today we are in severe thunderstorm warnings too. We've had a lot of rain this summer. Thats what I've been up to lately besides work, not much going on here or in my life at the moment. Really want to be less tired and more creative, hopefully ideas will start kicking in soon and then I'll be uploading more cards. Thanks for visiting, til next time.

No comments: