Thursday, July 05, 2007

A couple of new cards to add

Here is the other card I made I like this stamp set. I wasn't crazy about how this came out, I like the layout but it was the colors hat seemed to be somewhat off, but it's different in colors, hey bln but thy on't match real well I guess.
Stamps: Waterwheel.
Inks: Basic Black
Cardstock: Barely Bananna, Choc. Chip, Mellow Moss and Confetti White.
Accessories: SU marvelous Markers in many colors and Sq. Step Punch. This will be used as another B-day card. These are two cards I have another but I still need to upload it. It was one of those cards that I had no inspiration for and it took a long time to find something that I liked with what I had already started.
Anyway hope everyone has a good rest of the day ,keep blogging and thanks for visiting . Take care.


Hi again, Hope everyone's holiday was a good one. We Had a very nice one, on the quiet side but it was relaxing, I was able to get a couple of cards made. his is one of them, I love thse monkey guys they always say fun to me. This is a B- day card I made for a SCS friend, I wasn't sure what I was going to create but this is what came of it. Pretty basic though, nothing fancy.


Stamps: Monkey Buisiness,

Cardstock: Barely Bananna, bashful Blue, Choc. Chip and WW.

Ink: Choc Chip, So Safron

Accessories: Brown satin ribbon om Michael's Organdy Gold from SU and an organdy ribbon from Michael's in light blue. Creamy caramel su marker, The new fire sq. brads from SU in the yellow. Dazzling Diamonds on the balls that he is juggling.

No comments: