Friday, July 06, 2007

Some More cards






Hi Everyone,


Here are a couple of more cards that I did the other night. Lately I've had time to stamp, I'm surprised. This is the one that gave me so many problems the other night. I started with it and then didn't know what else to do. Nothing fancy but this is what I ended up with. Easy card.


Stamps: Doodle This, Hugs and Wishes

Inks: Vintage Violet

Cardstock: Vintage Violet, Almost Amethyst, and WW.

Accessories: Scallop punch from local craft store,Violet stitched ribbon SU

The one on the left I made last night. I'm not one that uses the bold bright colors much but was pleased with the way this one came out.
Stamps: Looks Like Spring, Hugs and Wishes
Inks:Tempting Turquoise, Versa Mark
Cardstock: YoYo Yellow, Orchid Opulance,and WW
Accessories: Turquoise Grosgrain Ribbon, Square Step Punch, Many marvelous Markers, Stampin Pastels
Technique: that was used was poppin pastels
This Technique is easy. First stamp the image in Versa Mark in this case the flowers on my WW paper, then take the pastels with a q -tip or the sponge daubers and color right over the versa mark this makes the image pop. This technique gives a slightly different look than coloring with just the pastels.
Now to get ready for my Christmas In July workshop going on July 15. I've ordered some supplies for this, I hope they show up in time, with the holiday, I fear they will be backed up, I'll have to go with an alternate plan if that ends up being the case. We will be making a Christmas card and some gift tags. I'll be playing Christmas music and even a little Christmas tree, I,ll have Christmas gifts as door prizes. There will be some refreshments.
I don't do many workshops I usually do two a year myself The Christmas In July and then the other usually around sale-a-bration time, other than that I do classes once a month at my home, We focus on different techniques and some projects and once in awhile a scrapbook page. I don't have many people that are into scrapbooking. My new Year's resolution was to do more scrapbook pages but my customers aren't into that much, I myself would like to do more scrapbooking for this is one of my least strong points. Well moving along I ope veryon has a ggod week. Thanks for visiting, til next tim.

No comments: